Reservations for the six library group study rooms (5201-5206) are available for current Skyline College students, faculty, and staff.
- Each group study room must be occupied and used by at least 2 students.
- Library staff may ask persons studying alone in a group study room to relinquish the room to students who need to study together.
- Unreserved group study rooms are considered "first come, first served."
- Reservations can be made up to a week in advance.
- There is a 15 minute "grace period" for your group to arrive. Afterwards, your reservation expires if your group has not arrived or the room is vacant.
Point to the icon next to each room number below for a description of that group study room.